New login process support calls
Let’s learn the new login process together
Join our support calls to go through the new login process.
What’s the purpose of the calls?
A chance for county GO coordinators, trainers and commissioners to find helpful answers to questions, see the guidance available, and see a demonstration on how we’ll be improving the process for logging in to GO and the learning platform.
Support calls are there to equip coordinators and commissioners with the necessary knowledge and resources, ensuring all our members are happy and confident when they log in using the new process.
Who should attend:
- Girlguiding county GO coordinators.
- Girlguiding commissioners.
- Girlguiding trainers.
When are the calls?
These sessions are here if you have questions. We’ll have the same content each time, so no need to attend more than one.
When: Friday 16 February, 12-1pm
When: Monday 19 February, 7-8pm
When: Wednesday 28 February, 7-8pm
Please contact [email protected] with at least 1 week notice for any access requests, including BSL. You can also share any questions with us that don’t fit in the registration form via this inbox.
Introduction to why we're improving the login process:
- Understand the what, why and how behind the changes we’re making to how you access GO and the learning platform.
- Walkthrough of the login process with a live demonstration.
- Learn how to access support and navigate between different Girlguiding platforms.
- Open floor for your questions, concerns, and feedback..
- Girlguiding’s experts will be on hand to address questions.
Helping others with the new login process:
- Tips and resources to prepare for the upcoming changes.
- Information on available support.
Do something unforgettable
There's always a way that you can get more involved with Girlguiding. We have events and opportunities for all ages across the UK and around the world.