Everyone should be able to enjoy the great outdoors
We know from our annual Girls' Attitude Survey that it’s important to girls that they can play outside.
And caring for the environment is a topic they’re passionate about. Girls want to be able to enjoy their outdoor surroundings and have adventures wherever they can.
That’s why we’re proud to be working with GO Outdoors, our recommended outdoor retailer, so that more girls and families can venture out and have new experiences.
How we work together
Together we’ll provide members, volunteers, girls and their parents with an exclusive discount and exciting activity ideas to have unbeatable outdoor adventures.
GO Outdoors are proud to sponsor the Camp skills builder, giving all girls, from Rainbows to Rangers, the outdoor skills required to pitch a tent, cook outdoors and more!
Girlguiding members can also get specialised camping advice by attending in-store kit talks that can be tailored to the needs of their units. To enquire about a kit talk in one of the GO Outdoors family of stores, please contact [email protected] and include:
- your unit details
- when you would like your kit talk
- which store you’d like the talk to be held in.
Please allow at least three days for a response from the team. If you have any problems with the booking process, please contact Girlguiding’s partnerships team at [email protected]
About the GO Outdoors family of stores
GO Outdoors, Blacks and Millets collectively have over 330 years of outdoor expertise and knowledge under their belt. As our recommended retailers, they are dedicated to providing you with the best range of kit at the best prices. The GO Outdoors family of stores aim to make the outdoors accessible to everyone, so adventurers of all ages and abilities can have unbeatable experiences!
Discount is available to all members of Girlguiding including volunteers, girls and their parents. To use your discount in store show your Girlguiding uniform at the till. To access your discount online please use the online code that can be found on the GO Membership System.
We’re aware that some of you are experiencing a bug with GO that’s preventing the discount code from displaying. We’re working to fix this as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can email [email protected] for the code to use online, or show a piece of Girlguiding uniform to get the discount in stores.
These terms and conditions apply to the member discount:
- A valid discount code is required.
- Discount applied at the till or at checkout during online order.
- One code per transaction.
- Not to be used in conjunction with Price Match Guarantee, WOW deals, Gift Cards, Gas Hire and Purchases, and renewal of a discount card.
- Excludes concessions inside GO Outdoors stores.
- For bulk purchases, please contact the group sales team.
- Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Excludes gift cards, multi buys, Mega Buy items, GARMIN, GoPro, Suunto, Polar, Tom Tom, Oakley or any other special offer.
- As of 1 January, 2021, this discount is not applicable to bike sales.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with a price match or any other coupon.
- Offer cannot be used in GO Outdoors stores which are going into closure. Please check with your local store for more information.