People's Postcode Lottery
Players of People's Postcode Lottery support Girlguiding
Thank you to players of People’s Postcode Lottery.
Since 2014, funding from players has enabled us to do more for girls and young women across Great Britain. This includes:
- Listening to girls and promoting their voice.
- Improve the quality of our activities.
- Building partnership with other organisations.
- Grow our income and better influence decision makers.
This vital funding from players means we can take our work into more communities, offering adventure and empowerment to the girls and young women who need us most.
Thank you to players of People’s Postcode Lottery for their support of Girlguiding today and throughout the year. Future funding is intended to be awarded by Postcode Children Trust, a promoting society of People’s Postcode Lottery.
In 2019, as a promoting society of People’s Postcode Lottery, we benefitted from five draws. The total proceeds from all tickets sales in these draws was £9.3million. Of this:
- 32% (£3 million) went to Girlguiding
- 40% (£3.7 million) went to the prize fund
- 28% (£2.6 million) went to People’s Postcode Lottery for their expenses
These funds help us deliver our shared goals, which were developed with 50,000 girls, volunteers, staff, parents and partners.
About People's Postcode Lottery
People’s Postcode Lottery (PPL) manages multiple society lotteries promoted by different charities and good causes. People play with their chosen postcodes for a chance to win cash prizes. A minimum of 32% from each subscription goes directly to charities and good causes across Great Britain and internationally.
For details of the charities and good causes which are promoting and benefitting from the lottery draws, please visit the PPL website.
Sign up today to play with your postcode for the chance to win! There are guaranteed winners and winning postcodes are announced every day.
If you would like to play People’s Postcode Lottery and help support us and other charities and good causes sign up today and join the fun! Or call People’s Postcode Lottery on 0808 1098765.
Terms and conditions
Girlguiding is regulated by the Gambling Commission under licences: Non-remote licence 053777-N-330338-002 and Remote licence 053777-R-330337-002. Girlguiding operates its own society lottery licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. The lottery is managed by People's Postcode Lottery. The percentage paid to good causes for lotteries managed by People’s Postcode Lottery over the 2019 calendar year was 32%.
- Maximum ticket prize is 10% of draw proceeds up to £500,000, see People’s Postcode Lottery website for estimated draw proceeds. People's Postcode Lottery manages multiple society lotteries promoted by different charities and good causes. Winning postcodes are announced every day.
- To check which charities and good causes are promoting and benefiting from the draws behind these announcements, please see Prize Draw Calendar.
- Players must be 16 years or over.
- £10 for all draws paid monthly in advance. A minimum of 32% goes directly to charities and good causes.
- For a full list of prizes visit Prizes.
- For assistance call People’s Postcode Lottery on 0808 109 8765 or visit them at Contact us.
Postcode Lottery Limited is incorporated in England and Wales and is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (licence numbers 000-000829-N-102511 and 000-000829-R-102513). See licence status here. Their company number is 04862732 and their registered office is Postcode Lottery Ltd, Titchfield House, 69/85 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4BD.
If you're looking for help, advice or support in relation to gambling, please visit the BeGambleAware.org website or contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
Girlguiding is a member of the Lotteries Council.
The Guide Association is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 53777.
Interested in partnering with Girlguiding?
Help us to provide new and exciting experiences for today's girls through a partnership with your organisation.