Paying your annual subscription
Everything you need to know about the annual subscription process for 2024
Get ready for 2024 subs.
Dates you need to know
- From Tuesday 5 December 2023: Country and regions, counties, divisions and districts add their levy amount to the subscriptions system.
- Tuesday 2 January 2024: We'll send countries and regions, counties, divisions and districts an email reminder to add their levy.
- Friday 12 January 2024: Deadline for levy adding. All levies must be added by all levels by this date.
- Tuesday 23 January 2024, midday: We’ll send an email when your trial invoices are ready to download. You’ll need to check it’s correct. Any changes you make on GO will be shown on your trial invoice the following day. If you’re a commissioner make sure everyone in your area has checked their invoice.
- Tuesday 6 February 2024: We’ll send you an email reminder if you haven’t downloaded your trial invoice.
- Monday 19 February, 7pm: No more changes can be made to trial invoices.
- Tuesday 20 February 2024, from midday: Official and final payable invoices will be available to download and pay by card or by cheque. We’ll send you an email to let you know.
- Thursday 14 March 2024: We'll send a reminder email to the main contact of any level that hasn’t yet paid their official invoice.
- Thursday 28 March, midday: All subscription payments must be received in full by this date.
- From Monday 22 April: Districts, divisions, counties and countries or regions will receive their levy amounts, minus any deductions for unpaid invoices.
How to view and change your trial invoice
- Log into GO.
- Click on the ‘Subscriptions’ button.
- Once logged in, select your level's name (if you have more than 1 role).
- Select 'Download invoice’.
- If the trial invoice isn’t correct, make any changes on GO.
- Changes to invoices are reflected within 24 hours.
How to check your payment
All official invoices will go through the following stages.
- Unpaid – we haven't received your payment.
- Payment in progress – your payment has been received but hasn't yet cleared. This status will be shown for 5 working days (meaning this doesn’t include weekends and bank holidays).
- Paid in full –your payment has cleared, and your invoice has been paid. Remember to print the paid invoice to include in your annual accounts as a receipt.
If you see a message saying ‘Problem with payment’, we’ll send an email to the level’s main contact with information about the problem and how to resolve it.
Our finance team won’t be able to talk to anyone outside of the unit team about individual problems like this, so please contact the level directly for more details.
Need more support?
Contact us on [email protected]
Log into the subscriptions system
Use your membership login details to access the subscription system.