A Safe Space, Level 2 – Creating a safe space
Find out what you can do to create a safe space
Who’s it for
Leaders, assistant leaders, unit helpers, leaders in training, young leaders, peer educators, and those that need to complete Level 3 and 4.
You’ll learn about
- What is a safe space and why it’s important
- What to do if you have concerns about a member
- How to create a safe space
- What to do if it isn’t safe
- How to keep yourself safe
- Where to go to for help
If you did this level 2 e-learning before 1 August 2019
You'll need to update your training by completing the new e-learning and assessment.
What you need to do
You can either go to a face-to-face training session or complete the module 2 e-learning.
How long does it take?
- Training session: 2 to 2.5 hours. Speak to your commissioner or country/region office to find out when the next session is.
- E-learning: 20 to 25 minutes.