The World Thinking Day Fund
The Fund helps girls around the world through the work of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts
The World Thinking Day Fund supports the work of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS)
Since 1932, the World Thinking Day Fund has enabled girls across the world to expand their horizons, raise their voices and take on incredible challenges.
What do WAGGGS do?
- WAGGGS has ten million members in 145 member countries, offering girls and young women fantastic opportunities they may never have been able to access otherwise.
- WAGGGS provides non-formal education, encourages members to speak out on issues that affect them and provides a host of fun and challenging activities.
- WAGGGS works to ensure that Guides and Girl Scouts everywhere are able to act as agents of change within their communities.
Why your support matters
With your support, WAGGGS can continue their important work.
- They give girls an increased sense of self and a place to belong, by strengthening the movement so that more girls can benefit worldwide.
- WAGGGS increases girls' confidence by helping them develop as Leaders through a worldwide Leadership Development programme.
- They give girls a platform to speak from and encourage them to take action on issues that matter to them and their communities. WAGGGS attends many global gatherings to ensure that the voices of girls and young women are heard.
Take a look at this infographic to see some of the fantastic projects and events that the World Thinking Day Fund has supported.
How to donate
Donate by post
To donate by post, send a cheque made payable to 'The Guide Association', to: The World Thinking Day Fund - Finance department, Girlguiding Trading Services, Atlantic Street, Broadheath, Altrincham, Cheshire WA14 5EQ.
Donate to the Fund online
Donate to the World Thinking Day Fund online at JustGiving.