Everything you need to know about the 2020 annual subscription process
Subscriptions 2022 trial invoices are now available to view and amend
The subscriptions trial invoice shows you the active members that your unit (or level) will be charged for. When you’re emailed the invoice, you’ll need to check that the correct members are shown and if you need to make any changes you’ll need to log into GO. You won’t need to pay anything at this stage, that will be later in February.
How to view and amend your trial invoice
- Log into GO.
- Click on the ‘subscriptions’ button.
- Once logged in, select your level's name (if you have more than one role).
- Select ‘trial invoices’.
- Check the amount payable. The association subscription amount for 2022 has been set at £21 per member. But, since many levels also add their running costs to this amount, the total paid per member is likely to be higher.
- Check the girls listed in your unit. If there are girls that have moved units please end their role so that they can be added to the new unit.
- Check the volunteers listed in your unit – and ask your local commissioner to update any volunteer records if necessary.
For everything you need to know about the 2022 subscriptions process please read paying your annual subscription.
Log into the subscriptions system
Use your membership login details to access the subscription system.