Travelling abroad grant
If you're completing the Travelling Abroad module this grant can help cover the cost of travel and accommodation
A grant to support you taking your Travelling Abroad module
How much funding is available?
You can receive a funding grant of either £100 or £200.
For the £100 grant you need to be:
- The leader-in-charge of a trip for members who are under 18
- Doing your Travelling Abroad module
- Abroad for at least two nights
For the £200 grant, you must qualify for the £100 grant and either be:
- Attending an international camp or jamboree
- Visiting a World Centre visit
- Meeting with members from another member organisation of WAGGGS
- Undertaking a community or service project.
What can the funding be used for?
This grant is intended to support the leader in charge of the trp. It shouldn't be used for general fundraising for the group.