Travelling abroad grant
If you're completing the Travelling Abroad module this grant can help cover the cost of travel and accommodation
A grant that makes it easier for you to gain your Travelling Abroad module
Who is eligible?
If you are a Leader and you are working towards the Travelling Abroad Module of the Going Away With Scheme, you are eligible to apply!
How much funding is available?
You can receive up to £200 with the funding broken down into two parts.
To qualify for £100 you need to be:
- the Leader-in-charge of a trip for young members who are under 18
- using the trip to complete the Travelling Abroad module
- away for at least two nights (as required for completion of the module).
For a further £100, you need to be completing your module by attending one of the following:
- an international camp or jamboree
- a World Centre visit
- a meeting with members from another Member Organisation of WAGGGS
- a community or service project.
What does the funding cover?
The grant is intended to subsidise the cost of your travel and accommodation.
Apply for this grant
Fill in this application form to apply for the grant. Make sure you indicate which grant you're applying for too.