Magic and Mayhem
A fun-filled, circus-themed extravaganza for Rainbows and Brownies
Magic tricks, circus skills and bedtime stories in a Big Top
Magic and Mayhem is our extra-special camp for Rainbows and Brownies. Across several exciting zones, girls try their hand at Zumba, juggling, caving, science experiments - and might even learn some card tricks to wow their friends! There's also the chance to have a once-in-a-lifetime sleepover in a Big Top.
My girls are already asking to come back again next year…We thoroughly enjoyed every minute, and were extremely impressed with everyone's enthusiasm and determination to ensure we all had a ‘magical’ time - Kay Ellis, Chelsea Gott and the 24th Nelson Brownies
See what girls got up to at the last Magic and Mayhem
Magic and Mayhem is our biggest national event for girls between 5 and 10, and aims to give them all the fun of a festival in a safe and inclusive environment.
As soon as they arrive, girls will get to explore different ‘zones’ - set around a real-life Big Top - each with its own themed activities.
- Circus – see professionals demonstrate some mind-boggling circus skills, before getting to try them out. Brownies will even get a chance to earn their Circus Performer badge.
- Magic and making – get messy making juggling balls and ribbon sticks, and learning magic tricks!
- Fun – what it says on the tin - huge inflatables and lots more games!
- Dance and music – Zumba, Bollywood dancing, drumming and singing will be on offer so girls can let their inner star shine.
- Physical – including tunnelling, low ropes and bungee trampolining.
Outside of the zones, there will be lots of other activities to get stuck into - including a sleuthing treasure hunt! On Saturday night in the Big Top, everyone will put on their dancing shoes for a disco, before girls who are staying over bed down for some late night story-telling.
You don’t need a Going Away With Licence to bring your girls to Magic and Mayhem – so you can spend more time with them, and less time on logistics.