Online design centre
Create great-looking, localised resources for your area with our online design tool
Introducing our new online design centre
We have created a brand new website called the online design centre to make localising Girlguiding materials even easier. This replaces the Online Print Centre (OPC)
What is the online design centre?
The online design centre – previously the online print centre – is an external website designed to support Girlguiding volunteers to create localised Girlguiding materials.
You can use the online design centre to produce professional, on-brand materials for your area including posters, postcards, social media images and banners .
You can also use it to create:
- Girlguiding and section logos for your unit, district, division or county, as well as campsites and local events
- stationery – including letterheads, business cards and compliment slips
- recruitment materials
- programme explainer posters
If you had an online print centre account, you’ll need to register a new account to use the online design centre. Instructions of how to do this can be found in our online design centre user guide.
How do I use the online design centre?
There are a number of ways to get started.
- Download our comprehensive online design centre user guide (PDF). This covers everything you need to know, from how to set up an account to how to work with templates and print designs.
- Google Chrome or Firefox are the best internet browsers to use the online design centre, especially when creating your account.
- Looking to create a specific resource? Visit our create a resource pages for detailed information on producing individual materials.
- Having technical problems? If your questions aren't answered in the user guide, please email [email protected]rlguiding.org.uk
How much does it cost?
The online design centre is totally free to use. The site allows you to create print-ready designs to be sent to a professional printer of your choice – or you can use your home printer to print draft versions of the materials.
Visit the online design centre
Start creating resources for your unit