Check or change your daughter's registration enquiry
Our guide for parents covers how to check the progress of an enquiry, change your details or contact your chosen unit.
Need to check or update your registration enquiry?
If you have already registered your daughter, you can log into Girlguiding’s membership system, GO, to check its progress and change or update your details.
Login for the first time
- You will have been emailed a unique activation code, use this the first time you access the GO site. The system will ask for a date of birth - make sure you put your daughters birthday, not yours!
- Choose a username and secure password, and set up your authentication questions.
- You will now be logged into GO where you can manage your enquiry.
Contact your chosen guiding unit
Once you have registered your daughter, someone from your chosen unit will get in touch, usually within 21 days. We ask for this waiting period because Girlguiding is a volunteer-run charity and our volunteers often have work and family commitments as well as many enquiries to their units.
Use the enquiry system to make contact with the unit where you registered your daughter if you have:
- lost the volunteer contact information that was given to you as part of the unit’s initial contact with you
- not heard from the unit within the 21 day waiting period
- got another question about the local guiding area.
More ways to manage your enquiry
Our full help guide has information on
- how to change your preferred unit
- how to show that you no longer wish to join.
Contact us for more help
Get more help with your registration enquiry.