Order personalised merchandise
How to order bespoke guiding wear - including hoodies, polo shirts, neckerchiefs and ID badges - with our personalised merchandise service
Celebrate great guiding moments with personalised clothing
Through our personalised merchandise service, it's easy to order bespoke items for your group or area which are perfect for attending special events or celebrating key dates in the guiding calendar.
Take a look at our personalised merchandise catalogue to find out what products you can order, or if there is an item of clothing you can’t see here, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
How can I order personalised clothing?
- View our personalised merchandise catalogue and choose the items, colours and sizes you’d like to create.
- Prepare your design using our simple guidelines below.
- Download and complete a personalised clothing order form then return it to us using the details provided on the form.
- We will contact you once we get your order form to confirm your design or advise of any changes that need to be made. You will be sent confirmation of your final design for approval before production.
You will receive a final quote for your order, including standard delivery. We’ll then confirm how you can make payment for your order.
How can I order ID badges, neckerchiefs or event materials?
Neckerchiefs can be ordered by emailing [email protected].
ID badges can be ordered from [email protected]g.org.uk.
For Flags, banners and other event materials, please contact [email protected]
If you’re looking for personalised badges, please visit our Bespoke badges page.
Why order through us?
- All our products are tested, safe and have been sourced using our ethical factories.
- We can let you know if your design needs tweaking to make sure it’s on brand.
- You’re making a difference; we are the only bespoke service that guarantees all profits go back to guiding!
Creating a bespoke design
You may simply choose to put the logo of your event or unit on your clothing. However, if you want to create a bespoke design, it must include your unit or area name, an event name and the trefoil.
Unit or area name - make sure your full unit or area name is somewhere in the design, for example 4th Anytown Guides.
Event name - if the item is being produced for an event, you must include the name of the event in your design.
The trefoil - the following guidelines apply here:
- The trefoil must be used only in Girlguiding’s blue. Even if your design is just for one section, you need to use the blue trefoil, not the Promise badge in that section’s colour.
- The trefoil may be used only in its original format; do not change it in any way or use the elements separately.
- The trefoil must not be used as a pattern or as part of another design or picture, or as a replacement letter in a word - for example as the dot of an i.
- The trefoil must not be used upside down or at an angle.
- The trefoil must be close to the name of the unit or area.
We also ask that you use Girlguiding's colour palette where possible. Colour is an important part of Girlguiding’s brand identity and we have created a palette of colours that are used across all our materials.
Designs should be submitted in .pdf, .jpeg or .eps format, and in RGB or CMYK colour. If you don’t have a full design, a scanned drawing will suffice.