Hop, run and jump your way to your Agility badge
Before doing any exercise you should warm up fully. At the end, stretch out properly to cool down.
1. Do both of the following
- Warm up before taking exercise and stretch out afterwards.
- Know about the clothes and equipment you need for the activities you choose.
2. Do one of the following.
- Skip 60 steps forward without a break.
- Skip 20 steps backward and show three fancy steps, for example a double-turn or a cross-over.
- Spin a hoop around your waist for 20 seconds without a break.
3. Do one of the following.
- Make up a one-minute aerobic exercise sequence.
- Encourage other members of your Six to join in.
- Take part in a three-minute aerobic exercise sequence.
4. Follow a training circuit that has three of the following activities:
- Sit ups
- Balancing on one leg
- Running on the spot
- Press ups
- Tuck jumps.
Do each activity for 15 seconds.
5. Using two different balls, throw each ball against a wall ten times using both underarm and over-arm throws. Catch each ball as it bounces back.
- Practise for and take the test using the correct safety equipment (including floor mats) and under supervision.
- Let an adult know where you are going and how long you will be.