Yes or no game
< 10 mins
Movement, questions and laughter
This is a quick and simple way to get girls moving and thinking.
- The girls should each get a chair, put them in a circle and sit down.
- Ask a question to which the answer can only be 'yes' or 'no'.
- If a girl answers yes, she must move one place to her left.
- If she answers no, she must move one place to her right.
- This means that everyone will be moving at the same time, even if this means sitting on someone’s lap!
- You can keep going until you have used up all your questions or until someone has made a full circuit back to their original chair.
- Do you have a pet?
- Are your eyes green?
- Do you like cornflakes?
- Do you like watching football?
- Did you go on camp last year?
- Do you know how to spell 'necessary'?
- Do you still live in the town where you were born?
- Can you remember the Promise?
Trips and falls are easy to prevent with a proper risk assessment – download our Being Prepared guidance to find out more.
|Section||Number of girls per adult|
How many adults are needed?
Use this calculator to find out the ratio of girls to adults that is required for this activity