Includes: Indoors, Communication, Group games
< 10 mins
< 10 mins
Silent writing is golden!
This game is great for keeping your girls quiet and making them concentrate.
- Split your girls into teams of no more than eight and ask them to line up one behind the other.
- Choose a leader for each team and send them to the back of the line.
- Give each leader a simple word. She then begins by drawing the first letter on the back of the player in front of her by using her finger. The next player then draws it on the back of the girl in front of her and so on.
- When the leader thinks the player in front is ready, she can start drawing the second letter.
- The first team to spell out the word correctly wins.
- Try using a simple word with four or five letters to start, and then move on to harder words.
There are no specific safety concerns for this activity. Have fun!
|Section||Number of girls per adult|
How many adults are needed?
Use this calculator to find out the ratio of girls to adults that is required for this activity