Naughty Nicky and Thoughtful Tilly
Includes: Indoors, Outdoors, Helping others, Promise
< 10 mins
< 10 mins
Right or wrong?
Encourage Rainbows to think about the moral codes they follow
- Draw a line across the ground and place Naughty Nicky and Thoughtful Tilly at opposite ends of the line.
- Read out a situation to the Rainbows. They have to position themselves on the line to show whether they think it involves Nicky or Tilly. Some are not clear cut and this will encourage discussion.
- Someone puts an empty drink carton in the bin. (Thoughtful Tilly)
- Someone breaks a glass and hides it in a bin. When her mum asks for the truth she owns up. (Naughty Nicky with some Thoughtful Tilly)
- A Rainbow misses a meeting because she isn’t well. A Rainbow who lives next door takes home a colouring-in sheet for her. (Thoughtful Tilly)
If you like this activity take a look at Rainbow Jigsaw Pieces.
There are no specific safety notes. Have fun!
|Section||Number of girls per adult|
How many adults are needed?
Use this calculator to find out the ratio of girls to adults that is required for this activity