my leader has a headache
< 10 mins
This is a great game to play when you need your girls to be quiet!
- The girls sit in a circle, with one girl blindfolded in the middle.
- Place a set of keys in front of the blindfolded girl.
- Choose a girl from the circle to silently tiptoe all the way round the circle and back through the gap where she had been sitting.
- She must then pick up the keys.
- The blindfolded girl must listen out for the girl creeping around the circle and point to her if she hears her.
- If she points correctly, the girl has to sit back down in her place and another girl has a go.
- If the blindfolded girl is unsuccessful, the other girl takes her place and the game continues.
Trips and falls are easy to prevent with a proper risk assessment – download our Being Prepared guidance to find out more
|Section||Number of girls per adult|
How many adults are needed?
Use this calculator to find out the ratio of girls to adults that is required for this activity