Mice to eat you!
< 10 mins
Three blind mice
Create a delicious snack based on the nursery rhyme.
- Cut a thin slice from a strawberry to make it sit flat on a plate. If you are using marzipan, make a walnut-sized ball and shape one end into a point.
- Insert two chocolate button ears.
- Use the gel icing pen to add eyes and a nose.
- Cut one strawberry lace into three and sit one piece under the strawberry for the tail.
- Make another two mice so you have three blind mice. Sing the song together and eat your creations.
Wash hands and tie back long hair before handling food.
Check about allergies and the dietary requirements of the girls ahead of time. Remember that marzipan is made of almonds in case any girls suffer from nut allergies.
From flames to knives, there are lots of hazards in the kitchen. Make sure you supervise girls closely to ensure there are no accidents.
|Section||Number of girls per adult|
How many adults are needed?
Use this calculator to find out the ratio of girls to adults that is required for this activity