< 10 mins
A get-to-know-you game with a twist
Help your girls to realise that they are alike in many ways.
- Ask each girl to get a chair and arrange them in a circle, facing inwards. One girl should be without a chair and standing in the middle of the circle.
- The girl in the middle shouts out a statement such as, ‘I have two sisters’. If that is true of someone sitting down, they should stand up and shout, ‘Me too!’
- The girls who have stood up and shouted, and the girl who was standing in the middle, must then run around and find a different chair to sit on.
- The girls are not allowed to sit back on their original chair or the chairs on either side of it.
- The girl left without a chair must stand in the middle and shout out a new statement.
Trips and falls are easy to prevent with a proper risk assessment – download our Being Prepared guidance to find out more.
|Section||Number of girls per adult|
How many adults are needed?
Use this calculator to find out the ratio of girls to adults that is required for this activity