Ice cream sundaes
These delicious iced treats will get girls' creative juices flowing and mouths watering.
- Put chopped fresh fruit in the bottom of the glass.
- Add these ingredients in turn: a scoop of vanilla ice cream; a spoonful of peach sauce; more fruit; a scoop of strawberry ice cream; more sauce; more fruit, a scoop of vanilla ice cream; more sauce.
- Finish off with a swirl of whipped cream, a dribble of sauce and a glacé cherry or two
- Start with some toffee ice cream.
- Add layers of the following: fudge pieces, pecan nuts, toffee sauce, maple syrup and sliced banana.
- Start with a layer of chocolate ice cream and then vanilla ice cream.
- Add chocolate brownie pieces, chocolate sauce and fresh cherries (take out the stones first!).
- Finish with cream and grated chocolate on the top.
Alternatively, you could create your own sundae recipe with sprinkles, wafers or anything you choose. Finish it off with a cocktail umbrella and give it an unusual name!
From flames to knives, there are lots of hazards in the kitchen. Make sure you supervise girls closely to ensure there are no accidents.
Remember to check about allergies and the dietary requirements of the girls ahead of time.
|Section||Number of girls per adult|
How many adults are needed?
Use this calculator to find out the ratio of girls to adults that is required for this activity