Includes: Outdoors, Adventure, Nature and the great outdoors
It's a deal!
In this game, girls have a go at being wheeler-dealers.
- This game is best played over a large area, with lots of helpers (these could be adults or older girls).
- Split the girls into teams of three or more girls. Give the helpers toy money notes of different values. The helpers can move around the area.
- One Leader is the banker and stays in one place. Each team is given two £1 toy notes.
- They must find the helper with the next larger note and swap (eg swap £1 for £5, and £5 for £10) until they reach £500, which they then bank and start again. They can also bank the amount they have reached and start again at any point in the game.
- All of the team must be present to bank their money. The aim of the game is to bank as much money as you can in the allotted time.
|Section||Number of girls per adult|
How many adults are needed?
Use this calculator to find out the ratio of girls to adults that is required for this activity