< 10 mins
Forget football - here's crab ball
This is a great workout, and builds teamwork skills
1. Divide the girls into two teams.
2. Each team should nominate one person to be goalkeeper.
3. Make two goals using cones.
4. Get each team to spread out around the floor.
5. The goalkeepers should be sitting in front of their goals.
6. Girls should get into a crab position by putting all of their weight on their hands and feet with their stomachs facing upwards.
7. The aim of the game is to score goals in the opposite team's goal by rolling the ball along with your feet and passing it to your team mates.
8. If the girls are unable to form the crab position, play as upside-down crabs.
Depending on the floor surface, girls should take their shoes off to avoid stepping on each other’s hands.
|Section||Number of girls per adult|
How many adults are needed?
Use this calculator to find out the ratio of girls to adults that is required for this activity