Being the best I can be
Includes: Indoors, Promise, Team building and friendship
< 10 mins
< 10 mins
Together we are stronger
Trying your best when alone isn’t always easy, so get girls united with their friends
- Split the girls into small groups.
- Ask the groups to choose a challenge. They could use the suggestions below or make one up themselves.
- Each member of the group has a go at the challenge on her own. Can anyone do it?
- Ask the group to try to do the challenge as a group, helping each other out. Did they manage it this time?
- Ask them to try another challenge on their own and then as a group.
- Build a bridge with lolly sticks or newspaper.
- Name everyone in the unit in 60 seconds.
- Do 200 star jumps in 60 seconds.
- Carry five beanbags on your head from one end of the hall to the other.
|Section||Number of girls per adult|
How many adults are needed?
Use this calculator to find out the ratio of girls to adults that is required for this activity