School trips at our centres
Our Activity Centres offer school breaks for boys and girls that are focused on learning through outdoor activities
Adventure and self-development for children and young people
I really loved staying in a tent with my friends. We also did rafting and a crate challenge... I also learned some new songs around the campfire - Siobhan, 8
We specialise in affordable activity breaks for school groups, including day and residential trips. Our centres across the UK offer more than 30 outdoor activities that link to Key Stages 2 and 3 in the national curriculum and support learning outside the classroom.
The importance of outdoor learning
At our Activity Centres children of all ages and abilities develop new skills in a unique environment as they:
- increase their confidence and grow their aspirations
- change their perspective by broadening their horizons
- increase their social awareness and develop better team working and communication skills
- improve their health and fitness levels.
Our tailored packages
No two trips are ever the same at our centres. Our staff provide personal, flexible support both before and during your visit. Every school trip is tailor-made – from accommodation and catering, to activities – so you can always be sure that the needs of your group will be met.
Opportunities for educational groups
We offer trips and events for primary and secondary school students, and to many other educational groups including:
- pupil referral units
- other uniformed and youth groups
- young people working towards their Duke of Edinburgh's Award
- home education groups.
Get in touch to find out what we can offer your students.