Back for 2020! Our adventurous activity weekend just for Brownies and Guides.
Be brave. Be bold. Be fearless.
Join us for a fearless fun weekend jam-packed with friends, adventure and laughter. Complete a range of daring challenges. Fly high on the zip wire! Smash it on the climbing walls! Take on the high ropes! Conquer the canoes! All this and much, much more. Real adventure with real friends.
When: Friday 25, Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 September 2020. Arrive from 5pm on Friday and the fun finishes at 1.30pm on Sunday.
Who it's for: Brownies and Guides. Why not join up with other local units and come along as a group?
How much: Outdoor accommodation is £70 and indoor is £80 per person.
Loads! Fearless Fun is our adventurous activity weekend for Brownies and Guides. It's about getting out in the fresh air - and getting outside your comfort zone.
- Challenge yourself - try activities such as abseiling, canoeing, climbing, crate challenge, geocaching, Jacob’s Ladder, kayaking, zip wire and more.
- Take a leap - overcome fears in a supportive and safe environment.
- Get crafty - head for our craft station when you fancy a gentler sort of activity.
- Take part in wide games and campfires - join us for a wide game on Friday night and a campfire on Saturday.
- Have fun with friends - old ones and new.
Leaders - you don't need a Going Away With licence to bring girls to Fearless Fun.
What does the ticket include?
The ticket prices include:
- All activities.
- Accommodation (if you're camping, you'll need to bring your own tent unless you've pre-booked to stay in the tented village. Allocation of accommodation in the tented village is on a first-come, first-served basis). Outdoor accommodation is £70 and indoor is £80 per girl.
- Full catering from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch (snacks not included).
- A special event badge.
All the adventure you want, already organised for you.
Can I volunteer at Fearless Fun?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn't be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary - just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude, and it's free to volunteer too!