Our adventurous activity weekend just for Brownies and Guides. 23-25 September 2022
Be brave. Be bold. Be fearless.
Join us for a fearless fun weekend jam-packed with friends, adventure and laughter. Complete a range of daring challenges. Fly high on the zip wire! Smash it on the climbing walls! Take on the high ropes! Conquer the canoes! All this and much, much more. Real adventure with real friends.
When: Friday 23 – Sunday 25 September 2022. A day option is available from 9am - 6pm on Saturday 24 September 2022.
How much: £70 per person for outdoor accommodation, £80 per person for indoor accommodation or £30 for a day visit. Indoor accommodation is limited and will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Loads! Fearless Fun is our adventurous activity weekend for Brownies and Guides. It's about getting out in the fresh air - and getting outside your comfort zone.
- Challenge yourself - try activities such as abseiling, canoeing, climbing, crate challenge, geocaching, Jacob’s Ladder, kayaking, zip wire and more.
- Take a leap - overcome fears in a supportive and safe environment.
- Get crafty - head for our craft station when you fancy a gentler sort of activity.
- Take part in wide games and campfires - join us for a wide game on Friday night and a campfire on Saturday.
- Have fun with friends - old ones and new.
Leaders - you don't need a Going Away With licence to bring girls to Fearless Fun.
What does your ticket include?
Your ticket price includes:
- All activities
- Accommodation* (If you're camping, you'll need to bring your own tent, unless you've pre-booked to stay in the tented village. Allocation of accommodation in the tented village is on a first-come, first-served basis). Outdoor accommodation is £70 and indoor is £80 per girl.
- Full catering from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch* (Snacks not included).
- A special event badge.
* Only for overnight tickets.
All the adventure you want, already organised for you.
Download the booking pack for all instructions on how to book your places at Fearless Fun.
Can I volunteer at Fearless Fun?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn't be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary - just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude, and it's free to volunteer too!
You can find out more about volunteering at the 2022 event in our volunteer information pack (PDF).