Our adventurous activity weekend just for Brownies and Guides. 17–19 September 2021
Be brave. Be bold. Be fearless.
Join us for a fearless fun weekend jam-packed with friends, adventure and laughter. Complete a range of daring challenges. Fly high on the zip wire! Smash it on the climbing walls! Take on the high ropes! Conquer the canoes! All this and much, much more. Real adventure with real friends.
We’re excited to welcome members back to our activity centres, and we’re working hard to keep everyone safe. Fearless Fun will follow our guidance for residential events during Covid-19. Which means:
- We'll run the event in the required bubble size, currently 30. Everyone will stay in their bubbles for activities, sleeping and eating
- Social distancing will maintained throughout the event
- Guides and volunteers will need to wear face coverings in indoor areas, unless they are exempt
- Everyone over 12 years old will need a negative result from a rapid lateral flow test before they arrive, and will need to test again when returning home
We’re also offering a day visit option for anyone who cannot, or doesn't want to, stay overnight.
We know things might change before September. So we’ll be following government and NYA updates closely and update our plans to meet the Covid measures in place at the time.
Loads! Fearless Fun is our adventurous activity weekend for Brownies and Guides. It's about getting out in the fresh air - and getting outside your comfort zone.
- Challenge yourself - try activities such as abseiling, canoeing, climbing, crate challenge, geocaching, Jacob’s Ladder, kayaking, zip wire and more.
- Take a leap - overcome fears in a supportive and safe environment.
- Get crafty - head for our craft station when you fancy a gentler sort of activity.
- Take part in wide games and campfires - join us for a wide game on Friday night and a campfire on Saturday.
- Have fun with friends - old ones and new.
When: Friday 17 – Sunday 19 September 2021. A day option is available from 9 am - 5 pm on Saturday 18 September 2021.
How much: £70 per person for outdoor accommodation, £80 per person for indoor accommodation or £30 for a day visit. Indoor accommodation is limited and will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Leaders - you don't need a Going Away With licence to bring girls to Fearless Fun.
What does your ticket include?
Your ticket price includes:
- All activities
- Accommodation* (If you're camping, you'll need to bring your own tent, unless you've pre-booked to stay in the tented village. Allocation of accommodation in the tented village is on a first-come, first-served basis). Outdoor accommodation is £70 and indoor is £80 per girl.
- Full catering from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch* (Snacks not included).
- A special event badge.
* Only for overnight tickets.
All the adventure you want, already organised for you.
Download the booking pack for all instructions on how to book your places at Fearless Fun.
Can I volunteer at Fearless Fun?
Of course! Without volunteers we wouldn't be able to make this fantastic event happen. No experience is necessary - just enthusiasm and a can-do attitude, and it's free to volunteer too!
You can find out more about volunteering at the 2021 event in our volunteer information pack (PDF).