A weekend of fun and adventure for young women aged from 18 up to 30
This weekend is all about you
Join our first ever event just for guiding members aged 18 to 30. You get to choose how you spend the weekend. Challenge yourself with adventurous activities, meet new people or develop your skills - or try everything!
When: 7-9 June 2019
Where: Waddow Hall
Choose from fun activities, skills building sessions and inspirational workshops including:
- Adventure activities such as climbing and Jacob's ladder
- Workshops to help you grow your skills
- Get to know other guiding members your age
- If you fancy it, take up a volunteering slot at Magic and Mayhem, which will be on site at the same time
- Chill out with new friends on Saturday night, or join in with a campfire, together with Magic and Mayhem
Each session is based on suggestions from members aged 18 to 30 so is completely tailored to you. What will you choose to do?
Watch this space for more details coming soon.
What the ticket includes
Tickets cost £99 and includes:
- Accommodation in the main house at Waddow Hall in a mix of single and shared ensuite rooms. Let us know if you have a specific accommodation request when making your booking.
- Food - from your Friday evening meal through to Sunday lunch.
- Onsite adventurous activities.
- All workshops and skills building sessions.
How to book
To book, email Waddow Hall on [email protected] or phone 01200 423186.
Tickets are on sale now. Bookings close in May or when the event is fully booked.
Do something unforgettable
There's always a way that you can get more involved with Girlguiding. We have events and opportunities for all ages across the UK and around the world.