Become a specialist fundraising volunteer
Work with us to deliver an innovative new fundraising campaign. Closing date Tuesday 20 April
We're looking for a specialist volunteer to help us with a new committed giving project that will enable Girlguiding to have a more sustainable income.
About the role
As a specialist volunteer, you'll be bringing your experience as a Girlguiding volunteer to help us develop a new committed giving project.
You'll do this by:
- being an advocate for the project amongst the wider Girlguiding community.
- offering insight and guidance about volunteer perception of fundraising and collaborate with the Public fundraising team to develop strategies and materials to tackle any challenges.
- working with the public fundraising team to ensure ongoing, effective communication on the project strategy with the Girlguiding network.
- leading on the development of the project across the Girlguiding network.
- attending regular internal meetings with the Public fundraising team.
What will you gain from the role?
You'll gain experience of developing a fundraising campaign from beginning to end and will participate in research and creative planning.
Who can apply?
The role is open to any current Girlguiding volunteer aged 18 and over. We are looking for a volunteer with a good understanding of the kinds of barriers that prevent people from being able to support Girlguiding financially. You'll also have good communication and team work skills.
The time commitment will vary depending on the needs of the project, and the team can be flexible according to your availability. Ideally we are looking for a commitment of between two - five hours a week.
The role will be for the duration of the project, which is likely to be at least 12 months.
Do something unforgettable
There's always a way that you can get more involved with Girlguiding. We have events and opportunities for all ages across the UK and around the world.