Help Girlguiding by joining our insight and innovation pool
Thank you for expressing your interest in our insight and innovation pool
At Girlguiding we are creating more opportunities to listen to what you have to say.
Girlguiding is committed to co-designing with our members. The insight and innovation pool has made this possible on a scale we could not have anticipated back in November 2019 when we first asked members to join. - Areenay, Insight Manager
We want to put members at the centre of innovation, improvements or insights that will make their Girlguiding experience even better.
If you’d like to be part of future research and projects to improve things for volunteers, parents and girls, please sign up below.
How you could be involved
- For parents we may ask you about badges your daughter enjoys or help us design a new product for our online shop.
- For volunteers we may ask you about what we can do to help reduce the administrative burden, how we can evolve the programme or help revise our policies.
- For girls we may ask you about what you want Girlguiding to campaign on, which badges, activities and opportunities you want to see in Girlguiding or to be part of groups that will make big decisions about our work.
What members have been involved in
There are many projects the pool have been involved in, including research into the Girlguiding brand, our website, and online shop. They’ve also supported teams across the organisation to make the changes you’ve told us you’d like to see.
Other projects include:
- Giving your time and opinions on some of our fundraising plans for 2021
- Taking part in focus groups to review the Membership and young member policies, helping us make sure they were clear and easy to understand
- Reviewed the revised new starter forms
- Feeding into the international strategy for girls so that they can have an international experience through Girlguiding
- REN (residential event notification) form consultation to update the form and make it easier for trip leaders to complete and commissioners to approve
- Girls being part of a focus group to provide insight which we’re using to create some principles for our work with young leaders and our new adventure programme.
A few important things to know
We’ll only contact you if we think the opportunity is relevant to you and your details will only be stored in our research pool for 18 months.
For further information on how and why Girlguiding use your personal data, including how long we keep it, your rights, and how you can contact us, please read our full privacy notice.
If you would like to withdraw your consent to be part of this research pool at any time please email [email protected] It may take up to 14 days to remove your details from the list.
Interested? Complete the form below.