Help Girlguiding by joining our insight and innovation pool
Thank you for expressing your interest in our insight and innovation pool
At Girlguiding we are creating more opportunities to listen to what you have to say.
We want to put members at the centre of innovations that will make their Girlguiding experience even better.
If you would like the opportunity to be part of future research and projects to improve things for volunteers, parents and girls, please sign up below.
We thought it might help to give some example about what being part of the insight and innovation pool might look like for you.
- As parents we might want to ask you about how you find the new programme, ask about what badges your daughter might enjoy or help us to design a new product for our online shop.
- As volunteers we might want to ask you about what we can do to help reduce the administrative burden, how we can evolve the new programme or help revise our policies.
- As girls we might want to ask you about what you want Girlguiding to campaign on, which badges, activities and opportunities you want to see in Girlguiding or to be part of groups that will make big decisions about our work.
A few important things to know:
- Signing up to this won’t link to the information you have given us in the membership survey you have just completed.
- We will only contact you if we think the opportunity is relevant to you and your details will only be stored in our research pool for 12 months.
- For further information on how and why Girlguiding use your personal data, including how long we keep it, your rights, and how you can contact us, please read our full privacy notice.
- If you would like to withdraw your consent to be part of this research pool at any time please email [email protected]. It may take up to 14 days to remove your details from the list.
Please fill in the form below