Jigsaw International Camp
Join us in Yorkshire for a fun packed week with guiding members from around the world
An international adventure in the Yorkshire countryside
Camp in the beautiful Yorkshire moors for a fun packed week meeting guiding members from around the world.
When: 28 July 28 to 4 August 2018
Where: Duncombe Park, Helmsley, North Yorkshire, England
- £250 for Guides and Senior Section for seven nights
- £120 for Brownies for three nights
£210 for a group of five Rainbows and two leaders for a special 24 hour camping experience
Members aged 16 or over can come on their own as part of the service team for £95
All prices include on site activities and transport for a day out.
Camp under the stars, make friends around the campfire and choose from lots of fun things to do:
- Climb, cycle and take aim at archery and shooting
- Dive into water based activities
- Take part in community action projects
- Explore the area - Duncombe Park is set in a 400 acre estate and is a Site of Scientific Interest. The surrounding landscape is dotted with historic castles and abbeys. And the nearby seaside town of Whitby makes for a great daytrip - it was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s Dracula and is packed with gothic charm.
Who's the event for?
The camp is for all sections from Rainbows to the Trefoil Guide - all ages are welcome from five upwards.
Guides and Senior Section can attend without their leader.
Book your tickets
Ticket sales close on 28 March 2018.
Get in touch
If you have any questions get in touch with the region office on on [email protected]. The team are available Monday to Friday.
Do something unforgettable
There's always a way that you can get more involved with Girlguiding. We have events and opportunities for all ages across the UK and around the world.