Discover great international experiences without a passport
Attend an international event in the UK and make new friends from all over the world.
Get ready for adventure
International camps in the UK are a chance to immerse yourself in adventure and get an amazing international experience without needing to travel.
Each camp offers something different, but at all of them you’ll get to:
- Take part in adventurous activities
- Build lasting connections with like-minded people from across the UK and the rest of the world
- Have lots of fun
Who can go?
International camps in the UK are typically for guides and rangers and most are organised jointly with the scouts. Some camps have smaller events or activity days for younger sections.
Members over 18 can usually also apply to join the service team. Service team members will normally require you to have completed a criminal record disclosure check for Girlguiding.
When are the camps?
- Chamboree – Cheshire, England, 30 July to 6 August
- Kent International Jamboree – Kent, England, 30 July to 6 August
- Poacher 2022 – Lincolnshire, England, 30 July to 6 August
- Red Rose 2022 – Cumbria, England, 6 August to 13 August