C’è Avventura Jamboree 2018
Join over 4,000 Guides and Scouts for 13 days of adventure in Italy
Join the adventure
Surround yourself in nature at the 2018 Jamboree of the CNGEI (Italian Scouts), where you will canoe rivers, climb rock faces and trek through areas of outstanding natural beauty – all alongside over 4,000 other Guiding and Scouting members.
When: 1 to 13 August 2018
Where: Vialfrè in the province of Turin, Northwest Italy
How much: between €220-€250 for participants, between €100-€150 for adults joining as group leaders and €50 for adults in the service team.
The theme of this Jamboree is ‘adventure’ – and as a participant, you will spend your days exploring with your group and camping with local Italian units. Participants will get a chance to:
- hike through the Piemonte region
- kayak, sail and wind surf on lakes and rivers
- taste traditional food from across Italy
- meet a wide range of NGOs to learn about their work
- take part in the ‘Scoutiadi’ an Olympic style games
- make new friends from all over the world
Who can apply?
- For participants: The camp is for Girlguiding members aged 12 to 16 with their leaders. You can come on your own as a unit or as a mix of units.
- For volunteers: They are also looking for adults to join the International Service Team. This is a great opportunity to test your planning and team-work skills, and gain practical experience for more senior volunteering roles – plus you'll get a meet a fantastic team of people.
Do something unforgettable
There's always a way that you can get more involved with Girlguiding. We have events and opportunities for all ages across the UK and around the world.