Win a copy of Anna McNuff's new book
100 Adventures to Have Before You Grow Up
To celebrate International Children's Book Day, we're giving away five copies of our ambassador Anna McNuff's new book, 100 Adventures to Have Before You Grow Up.
To win a copy you must be a Girlguiding member (or enter on behalf of a Girlguiding member).
- Head to social media and tell us how you're having adventures
- Tag Girlguiding in your post or comment on Facebook (@girlguidinguk), Twitter (@girlguiding) or Instagram (@girlguiding)
- Use the hashtag #AdventuresAtHome
The following Terms and Conditions apply:
- To enter this competition, you must be a Girlguiding volunteer or member, or entering on behalf of a Rainbow, Brownie, Guide, Ranger as an individual or unit.
- You must be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
- If you are submitting on behalf of an individual , you must bring these terms and conditions to the attention of the individual before their entry is submitted.
- Entries are submitted in good faith, under the understanding that they belong to the person that submitted them. If you are submitting on behalf of someone else, or using their material, you need to make sure that you have their full permission to do so and that they agree fully to all the terms and conditions.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- The competition is not open to the employees (or immediate families of) Girlguiding UK and Walker Books UK or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping set up the competition.
- Entries must be submitted on Twitter with #AdventuresAtHome tagging @girlguiding, on Facebook using #AdventuresAtHome and tagging @girlguiding or on Instagram with #AdventuresAtHome tagging @girlguiding. Both posts and comments on the competition posts will be accepted as entries. If you are entering the competition via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram please know that the competition is in no way endorsed or connected with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and Twitter, Facebook or Instagram have no responsibility.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries that aren’t received for whatever reason.
- The winners will be selected by a panel of Girlguiding staff and Anna McNuff.
- Entries may be used in any publicity material by Girlguiding and Anna McNuff.
- The top five entries will receive a paperback edition of 100 Adventures To Have Before You Grow Up (“the Book”).
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, Walker Books UK and Girlguiding also reserve the right to have a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or later invented. Entries may be used in any publicity material by Girlguiding and Walker Books UK.
- If you win the competition, we’ll notify you on 8 April 2020. If you don’t respond by midnight on 8 April and share your Girlguiding membership number and postal address, we’ll select an alternative winner.
- Decisions by Girlguiding and Walker Books UK in respect to all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Girlguiding reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.