Everything you need to know about the annual subscription process for 2021
Subscriptions 2021 official invoices
It's now time to pay your 2021 official invoice.
Dates you need to know
- Monday 22 February, 7pm: no more changes can be made to trial invoices.
- Tuesday 23 February, midday: official and payable invoices will be available to download.
- 16 March: We'll sent a reminder email to the main contact of any level that hasn’t yet paid their official invoice.
- 1 April, midday: all subscription payments must be received in full by this date.
- 22 April: districts, divisions, counties and countries or regions will receive their appropriate levy amounts (minus any deductions for unpaid invoices).
How to view and amend your trial invoice
- Log into GO
- Click on the ‘Subscriptions’ button
- Once logged in, select your level's name (If you have more than one role)
- Select 'Download invoice’
- Print your invoice onto white A4 paper
- Write a cheque for the full amount shown on the invoice. Ensure that you write your invoice number, level name and number on the back of the cheque to prevent unnecessary delays in the process.
- Please don’t staple your cheque or payment slip, as it will delay processing and might damage the cheque.
- Send the cheque and annual subscription payment slip to the address on the invoice. Remember to include your country/region name as part of the address.
How to monitor your payment
All invoices will go through the following stages.
- Unpaid – we haven't received your payment.
- Payment in progress– your payment has been received but hasn't yet cleared. This status will be shown for five working days (ie excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- Paid in full –your payment has cleared and your invoice has been paid. Remember to print this paid invoice as your receipt to be included with your annual accounts.
If you see ‘Problem with Payment’, the level’s main contact will be sent an email with information about the problem and how to resolve it. Our Finance team won’t be able to discuss individual problems like this with anyone outside the unit team, so please contact the level directly for more details.
Need more support?
Contact us on [email protected]
Log into the subscriptions system
Use your membership login details to access the subscription system.