Everything you need to know about the 2019 annual subscription process
Subscriptions 2019 trial invoices are now available to view and amend
Payment isn't required at this stage, but you must check your level’s membership records on GO and update them if necessary.
Key dates you need to know
- Noon, 29 January: trial invoices are available to view and amend.
- 12 February: a reminder email sent from Girlguiding to the main contact of any level that has not yet viewed their trial invoice.
- Monday 25 February (7pm): no more changes can be made to trial invoices.
- Tuesday 26 February (noon): official and payable invoices will be available to download.
- 12 March: reminder email will be sent to the main contact of any level that hasn’t yet paid their official invoice.
- Noon, 1 April: all subscription payments must be received in full by this date.
It is now no longer possible to add a 2019 subscription levy. Subscription levies must not be collected outside of this central collection process.
How to view and amend your trial invoice
- Log into GO.
- Click on the ‘subscriptions’ button.
- Once logged in, select your level's name (if you have more than one role).
- Select ‘trial invoices’.
- Check the amount payable. The association subscription amount for 2019 has been set at £15.50 per member. But, since many levels also add their running costs to this amount, the total paid per member is likely to be higher.
- Check the girls listed in your unit. If there are girls that have moved units please end their role so that they can be added to the new unit.
- Check the volunteers listed in your unit – and ask your local commissioner to update any volunteer records if necessary.
For everything you need to know about the 2019 subscriptions process, download our Preparing for the Annual Subscription help file within the help zone of GO.
Need more support?
Take a look at our Subscriptions 2019 – trial period FAQs for more help to ensure your membership records are up to date and your payable invoice amount is correct.
If you're a Commissioner, please read our trial period FAQs for Commissioners for more information on how you can support your volunteers.