Everything you need to know about the 2018 annual subscription process
The Subscriptions process for 2018 will begin from noon on 23 January 2018
However, in preparation for this process, some members will have key responsibilities to ensure everything runs smoothly. Please download and read our full business process to make sure you know what’s happening when.
Key dates you need to know
In preparation for subscriptions 2018
- Noon, Wednesday 1 November 2017 - district, division, county are able to enter their levy amounts into our subscriptions system and must check their bank details are correct.
- Noon, Monday 8 January 2018 - levy details can no longer be added to the subscription system.
When the process begins
- Noon, 23 January - trial invoices are available to view and download on the subscription system, and changes can be made on GO.
- Midnight, 19 February - no more changes can be made to trial invoices.
- Midnight, 19 February to noon, 20 February - GO will be unavailable.
- Midnight, 19 February to noon, 22 February - the subscription system on GO will be unavailable.
- Noon, 22 February - official and payable invoices will be available to download and send with payment.
- Noon, 3 April - all subscriptions payments must be recieved in full by this date.
Please note: our subscription system - linked on this page - is currently only available for members of the district, division and dounty during the subscription levy adding period.
How to add your district, division or county levy
To add your level’s 2018 levy amount and check your level’s bank details please follow the steps in the Subscriptions 2018 – How to record a subscription levy guidance
How to view your invoice
Detail of how to access your Subscriptions 2018 trial invoice will be available on this page from noon on Tuesday 23 January 2018.
Log into the subscriptions system
Use your membership login details to access the subscription system. Please note - this system will only be accessible to view subscription invoices when the process is open.