Module 3: Programme
Our programme is a core part of the guiding offer - train our volunteers to get the most from it
Help volunteers to provide girls with a programme filled with fun, adventure and personal development
About this module
You can take this module if you:
- have completed your Leadership qualification
- are currently working with girls on a regular basis, such as in a unit or district role.
For this module, you will need to demonstrate an ability to train in any section, rather than focusing on a specific section. However, once qualified, you may choose to specialise in one section.
Module 3 is an optional module. To become a Girlguiding qualified trainer, you have to complete one optional module alongside module 1, which is compulsory.
What you'll need to do
Demonstrate a full working knowledge of the programme for each section, including:
- The Five Essentials and how they work
- key programme elements
- the practical application of good guiding
- supporting resources for both leaders, and girls and young women
- development within our Educational Framework.
You'll also need to show good knowledge of our website, section e-mailings, and opportunities and resources available from WAGGGS.
Download this module
Our module download gives a full list of requirements for this course, as well as tools to help your Tutor support you.