Recruitment campaign materials
Use our posters, flyers and social media images to spread the word about volunteering in your area
All the materials you need to get recruitment ready
We’re excited to let you know that our #InspireGirls volunteer recruitment campaign will run through 2019.
Here you can find campaign materials including, posters, flyers, and social media images to download and use in your area. You can also access these and localise them through our online design centre.
Please note, the campaign images have usage rights attached which can incur costs if used in other formats, so please contact [email protected] if you need any other formats.
- A5 landscape flyers (ZIP)
- A5 portrait flyers (ZIP)
- A4 landscape posters (ZIP)
- A4 portrait posters (ZIP)
- A3 landscape posters (ZIP)
- A3 portrait posters (ZIP)
- Social media images (ZIP)
- Parent A5 flyers (ZIP)
- Parent email attachments (ZIP)
Visit the online design centre for further localised versions of these resources.
There are lots of ways you can use the campaign materials, so if you have any fantastic ideas don’t forget to share these with other members.
- Share the social media image on community groups and from you personal and guiding accounts.
- Don't forget to use the campaign hashtag #InspireGirls
- Ask friends, family and colleagues to put up the posters or give them out at workplaces.
- Give flyers to parents and carers of girls at unit meetings or guiding events.
- Speak to local organisations - such as doctors, dentists, libraries and supermarkets - and ask if they can support by putting posters and flyers in their stores, windows and or their boards.
- See if local schools will share posters and flyers at school events or put them up around their buildings.
- Ask if the flyers can be included as inserts in local newspapers or magazines.
- Use them at events. For example, recruitment events, student events, volunteer recruitment fairs and local community events.
Thank you so much for supporting the campaign.