Recruitment campaign materials
Use our posters, flyers and social media images to spread the word about volunteering in your area
All the materials you need to get recruitment ready
We’re excited to let you know that the new volunteer recruitment campaign is now live.
Here you can find campaign materials including, posters, flyers, and social media images to download and use in your area. You can also access these and localise them through our Online Print Centre.
Have a think about how you might be able to use the campaign materials. Here’s some ideas to get you started:
Posters and flyers
- Ask friends, family and colleagues to put them up or give them out at work places.
- Give to parents of girls at unit meetings or guiding events.
- Speak to local organisations - such as doctors, dentists, libraries and supermarkets - and ask if they can support by putting posters and flyers in their stores, windows and or their boards.
- See if local schools will share posters and flyers at school events or put them up around their buildings.
- Ask if the flyers can be included as inserts in local newspapers or magazines.
- Use them at events. For example, recruitment events, student events, volunteer recruitment fairs and local community events.
- A5 flyers (ZIP)
- A4 landscape posters (ZIP)
- A4 portrait posters (ZIP)
- A3 landscape posters (ZIP)
- A3 portrait posters (ZIP)
Visit the Online Print Centre for localised versions of these resources
Social media images
- Share them on community groups.
- Sharing them from your personal and guiding accounts.
- Link to the campaign hashtag #InspireGirls
- January social media images for members (ZIP)
- Social media images for members (ZIP)
- Social media images (ZIP)
There are lots of ways you can use the campaign materials, so if you have any fantastic ideas don’t forget to share these with other members.
Thank you so much for supporting the campaign!