New for 2019! Our adventurous activity weekend just for Brownies and Guides. Booking now open.
Be brave. Be bold. Be fearless.
Join us for a fearless fun weekend jam-packed with friends, adventure and laughter. Complete a range of daring challenges. Fly high on the zip wire! Smash it on the climbing walls! Take on the high ropes! Conquer the canoes! All this and much, much more. Real adventure with real friends.
When: Friday 20, Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 September 2019. Arrive from 5pm on Friday and the fun finishes at 1.30pm on Sunday.
How much: There are two pricing and accommodation options allocated on a first come, first served basis:
- £65 for the weekend with outdoor accommodation
- £75 for the weekend with indoor accommodation - SOLD OUT
Who it's for: Brownies and Guides. Why not join up with other local units and come along as a group?
Loads! Fearless Fun is our adventurous activity weekend for Brownies and Guides. It's about getting out in the fresh air - and getting outside your comfort zone.
- Challenge yourself - try activities such as abseiling, canoeing, climbing, crate challenge, geocaching, Jacob’s Ladder, kayaking, zip wire and more.
- Take a leap - overcome fears in a supportive and safe environment.
- Get crafty - head for our craft station when you fancy a gentler sort of activity.
- Take part in wide games and campfires - join us for a wide game on Friday night and a campfire on Saturday.
- Have fun with friends - old ones and new.
Leaders - you don't need a Going Away With licence to bring girls to Fearless Fun.
What does the ticket include?
Tickets cost £65 for outdoor accommodation or £75 for indoor accomodation. State your preferred accommodation option on the booking form. Accommodation is allocated on a first come, first served basis.
The ticket prices include:
- All activities
- Accommodation (if you're camping, you'll need to bring your own tent unless you've pre-booked to stay in the tented village. Allocation of accommodation in the tented village is on a first come, first served basis)
- Full catering from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch (snacks not included)
- A special event badge
All the adventure you want, already organised for you.
How to book
To book, download and complete a booking pack and submit it to your Activity Centre of choice. Booking is open now and closes 30 June 2019 or when fully booked.
Please note our indoor accommodation is now all sold out. Don’t worry, you can still join in the fun by opting to camp at this event.