Rough Guides is a leading publisher of travel
and reference information, respected for their accurate, up-to-date
content and informed contemporary writing.
Click here to visit Rough Guides
These days, Rough Guides is as much a
travel content provider as it is a publisher of guidebooks. The
guides themselves – distributed worldwide by the Penguin group –
cover more than 200 destinations around the globe and subjects as
diverse as climate change and pregnancy.
Rough Guides have also migrated to
digital platforms with the launch of Rough Guides Mobile, and
downloadable travel podcasts, podscrolls, and e-books.
- Travel guides to more than 200 worldwide destinations
- Dictionary phrasebooks to 22 major languages
- Full colour inspirational guides such as Make the Most of Your
Time on Earth
- Travel Specials including First-Time guides and Travel with
Babies and Young Children
- Maps printed on rip-proof and waterproof paper
- Music guides running the gamut from Opera to Elvis
- Reference books on topics as diverse as Climate Change and
- Pop culture books from iPhones, to classic novels, to cult
- Rough Guides Mobile, e-books, podcasts and podscrolls
- World Music CDs in association with World Music Network
Are you a member?
Girlguiding members can access
discounts on Rough Guides. Find out how
to receive your discount.